Authored by: Chris M.
- GPA and MCAT and Undergraduate University
- worst semester GPA and what were your classes that semester?
- how many medical schools did you apply to?
- how many and which medical schools did you receive an interview at?
- what schools were you accepted to and how did you decide which one to attend?
Disclaimer: I got accepted to 3 D.O. schools and didnt apply M.D.
- 3.4 composite, 3.5 science, 29 on the old MCAT (10P/9V/10B) Michigan State University
- 3.1, a bunch of political science classes when I was pre-law as a sophomore
- About 18 D.O. schools
- I interviewed at Marian, MSUCOM, Western U Pomona, Western U Lebanon, AT Stills – Arizona
- I was accepted at all I applied for except Marian. Was waitlisted. I chose MSUCOM because it’s pretty cheap comparatively and I know the school very well because it was my undergraduate institution.