Authored by: Anonymous
- GPA and MCAT and Undergraduate University
- worst semester GPA and what were your classes that semester?
- how many medical schools did you apply to?
- how many and which medical schools did you receive an interview at?
- what schools were you accepted to and how did you decide which one to attend?
- uGPA 3.2 (4.0 in grad school, non-SMP), MCAT 1: 35, MCAT 2: 38, state school in Texas
- Biomedical engineering (both undergrad and grad)
- 2.0 with heavy engineering classes + electives in League of Legends and World of Warcraft
- 10 through TMDSAS, 13 through AMCAS (6 AMCAS secondaries completed)
- 4 interviews (all Texas)
- 1 so far